Thursday, October 3, 2013

Politics, Religion and Her

I am nothing close to a politician, I'm not religious, I'm not a debater. In fact I (like the Country song) use the Motto "talk about anything but Politics, Religion and Her"(whoever she is, she sounds like trouble). It's not because I have no beliefs or opinions on these things. I do! Strong ones, deep ones, debatable ones even...believe it or not. There is no delusional reason why I choose to ignore these things in my "blog", but there do seem to be delusional people who expect that I would. Not every one who reads this has met me in person or has had a conversation with me in years, however pointless it would be haha (lucky bastards I know), but even they get what I'm doing here. It's nothing serious! It won't be...ever. Because I like to call myself a people pleaser. I'm the person who tries to lighten up a bad situation by laughing, hell I even have the bad habit of smiling at the worst possible times too (sometimes giggling, again don't judge me).  It may be because half the time I don't fully understand every waking detail of every situation that CNN is reporting and I'm not under the impression that those in a position of power are reading my blog or my Facebook looking at my theories for inspiration. Call me crazy. I talk about what I like, a lot about what I don't like and how things run in Cowland. I can write a two paragraph mad rant on anything really and I will as long as I can think of something I can make fun to read(as long as you don't have a stick up your bum...that's going to get a message for sure). Tomorrow I may write about the potato bugs infesting my floor and how it looks like a giant bumper car arena down there, I may write about the sound that comes out of my dog when you wake him up too early, or my cell phone battery, people at the grocery store, how much I despise pictures of people's feet, Vodka and cranberries(while I'm drinking one), my trashy reality shows or how I feel the the movie Arachnaphobia is the scariest work of cinema in the history of the world(it's that scary)! If you're interested, read it, enjoy it, laugh at it, laugh at me, call me crazy, make me cookies...chocolate ones,(worth a try) and share it if you like it. If you don't and you still feel the need to read it, critique it and (anonymously) message me about your disappointment, try doing it with a "toddy". Maybe you could make a drinking game out of all my punctuational errors....

No comments:

Post a Comment