Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cynical "Sick-y"

I'm not an angry person. Seriously, I know I'm a very opinionated person coupled with having the tendency to be very vocal person, but sharing those two traits does not an angry person make....except for today. I'm a sick piece of shite today. Having a sore throat and no ability to swallow turns me into a shadow form of my regular self and there are definitely no sunbeams shooting out of my arse! So I'm going to take this temporary pass to be less cheery/more complainy(word?) and voice some annoyances I've been harboring away for a rainy day.

1.   A stopper by.
2.   Runny Macaroni and cheese
3.   Not being old enough to go South for the Winter
4.   Backhanded compliments.
5.   Whining
6.   Mint Tic Tacs (orange or nothing)
7.   Little Einsteins
8.   The smell of Whiskey
9:   Running out of Vodka
10. Any bug with more than two legs
11. Seeded grapes(too much work)
12. Watching T.V. I can't pause
13. Being clumsy
14. CSI: Miami
15. Cats
16. The Taste of Water
17. Hypochondriacs
18. Touching dry towels with dry hands.
19. Preachy people
20. C.D.s
21. The fact that Blockbuster closed
22. That I don't own a Great Dane...yet
23. Child beauty pageants
24. Video games
25. Being sick

Wow, that was pretty freeing. That's the best I've felt in five minutes! Does anyone share any of these complaints, or am I just a solo cynic?

No comments:

Post a Comment