Monday, September 30, 2013

Birds with an attitude and their little pigs too!

I'm convinced that the people behind Angry Birds have no kids, want no kids, despise anyone that does and go out of their way trying to drive them bat shit crazy. I picture them spending months of their leisure time plotting the demise of parents all over the world! Maybe I'm alone on this.  Some of you may be immune to the sound of screeching devil birds accompanied by music I'm sure could be used as a torture devise (you're missing a huge market CIA).  To be fair, I didn't always feel this way. Like everyone I thought "How funny! Look you shoot the pigs, this is great!" But not like everyone, I have a son that cannot just "like" something. He never says to himself "Ya that's pretty fun, lets do something else now." No, this kid goes into all out psycho obsessed mode I call it. He lives and breaths whatever new thing he's into and it takes over his  every waking thought and activity!  I think the ABA(Angry Birds Assholes) know this too. I think they have a device hidden in our house somewhere that tracks his interest. Just when he's fading, he has put the IPad down and may be on his way outside to ride a bike or something(stranger things have happened), Bam commercial for a new useless toy that you must have if you want to live another minute!! Aww...so close! Then just when he has played all the levels, learned all the tricks, asked anyone within ear shot 511 times if they saw that shot he just made and his finger is getting dangerously close to the exit game button...Bam NEWEST EDITION JUST RELEASED!! The poor kid has no chance, he can't resist and he damn sure cant be the only kid at recess that doesn't know very detail about Original Angry Birds, Holiday edition, Friends, Star Wars...etc! "What are you nuts Mom, Why would I want to look up or use my legs? That's crazy talk"! Believe it or not though, I have figured out how to use all of this passion in a useful and beneficial way! You want rooms cleaned, homework done, dogs fed, baby brothers toy fixed? One promise of 10 IPAD minutes and its done baby! Take that evil geniuses! ....it goes without saying what direction Halloween is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment