Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Blog About Nothing.

A blog about nothing.

After some suggestion, some pushing and some joking about starting a blog, my mind decides 9:13 on a Tuesday with some trashy reality DVR episodes on the T.V. (and a looming trip to the grocery store to put off) that it was as good of a time as any. 
   It all started with a joint Facebook account, (Chris Austin Cowan)which I know every "single" person on my friends list has bitched about more than twice. You write a bio, you pick a picture to show the world your ugly mug every time they see your page and away you go. Of course there are the First day of school pics(also a single" friends pet peeve), there are talks of vacation plans and a point of pride for me, a lack of "selfies" on my part. But among the fluff, there are also my actual life experiences or observations. I have never been the Mom that spends the picnic afternoons at the park talking about my kids ideal manners and behavior. Desperately trying to play perfect. Words like "Oh my kids are angels all of the time and life is never messy for me" have never come out of this mouth.  Because they aren't and  it is! It is messy. It's crazy, hilarious, tricky, interesting, frustrating and yes, made more enjoyable thanks to alcohol. I don't care if you drink, I do and I recommend it to anyone (21 years of age at least and not while driving. Obviously.)  The posts I make are things that really happen to me, or thoughts that I actually have. I'm not always proud of them but I don't sugarcoat them either and anyone who knows me likes me for that. At least I think they do or their really great at pretending which I appreciate. I hope that this blog will work much the same way, just with longer entries. So feel free to read along, laugh at my expense right along with me and feel free to comment too! I love the comments people make to me, it proves they get my humor and appreciate my honesty about this crazy life we all live. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm excited to laugh with you.... My life is just as crazy. It will be fun to see how much the same we really are! LOL Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honest you are daughter of mine. Your sarcastic blunt honesty about real life is so entertaining. You make us all giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to enjoy your blog. I love your post they always make me laugh. Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Best way to vet through a crazy life is to laugh at it. lol delana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everybody! It's just for fun, so what the hell right?

    ReplyDelete